Thursday, January 11, 2007

Good Friends

This photo was taken when Simon Felix and I stopped by MKV to go pay a visit to Valerie. A bunch of Valerie and Phoebe's friends came up to celebrate Lily's birthday. I took a fair number of photos that day, this was one of them.

Today was another great day of CS241. That course is wicked. It is really interesting learning about how CPU's work and also working in unix.

After the lecture I headed to subway to get some lunch. I have been eating subs for a while now. It is my attempt to eat a little healthier. Not sure how long I can keep it up though, subs are damn expensive.

Once I got home I watched some anime. My new used eMac is much faster then my iBook and old imac so its great being able to watch anime without any problems. Only problem is the OS I am running is about 3 or 4 years old so it lacks a fair number of features.

Once simon got back from his lectures we decided we would go to the gym at around 5:00. Once I finished all of slayers we luckily managed to find Elaine online and the three of us went to CIF. Today, like many other days, the ellipticals were all in use. I felt like trying a different cardio machine so I went on one of the bikes. It was damn tiring. It also didn't help having Elaine next to me bugging me to go faster. Once I finished biking Elaine wanted to try using the medicine balls so we both tried doing various things posted on the walls. Elaine would usually try first, struggle, then I would try next and also struggle.

After we finished at CIF the three of us got some lame chinese food at China legend. That place serves too much food. We got the set dinner for 3 but it was enough for at least 4 or 5 people. Elaine and I both took parts of the meal home since simon did not have a fridge.

Once I got home I talked to people online for a while then eventually felix came by and we went to his place. At felix's we watched transporter 2. The movie had some impressive action scenes but still a stupid movie overall. After the movie we talked about cars for a bit and then called it a night. Now I must get some good sleep.

Note: Commenting still doesn't work because firefox won't open the page unless .html is concatenated to the end of the page. I will try and fix that soon.

Note 2: Happy Birthday Simon TSANG! You're an old man now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home