Monday, January 15, 2007

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

This is a photo of kevin after I totally destroyed him in Wii Tennis. Jimmy took a series of photos of kevin during the match point. I should make them into a gif or something

Today was a great day indeed. I ended up going to bed at around 3 A.M finishing up my CS245 assignment only to wake up at 8:30 to find out that it was a snow day. Since I had already woken up I decided to stay up and work on some more CS. I finished 4 out of 6 CS241 questions which was quite nice.

Inbetween working on CS I was downloading various programs for OS X and also downloading anime. Running 10.4 is wicked! There are so many great programs available on 10.4 One such program is Quicksilver. Quicksilver is a pretty simple program, it basically lets you quickly open files without having to go through and find them using your mouse. So say if I wanted to open up Photoshop. I can hit Apple Spacebar and type in photo and it will bring up a list of files/programs that start with photo. It automatically judges what files you will want to see and what you don't want to see. This may all sound very stupid but it really improves how fast you can get things done. I find myself using it more and more now.

At around 1 or 2 I went and got Dim Sum with Amy Andrew Ian and Joanna. I can't remember the name of the place we went to but it was pretty nice. Joanna was a scrub and ordered a ridiculous amount of food. However we managed to go through a fair bit and joanna took care of a fair number of plates on her own.

After dim sum we headeded home and I continued working on CS and downloading random shit. Now I am tired and plan to finish the day with some anime, laundry, and maybe CS.

Update: Comments still don't work. Can't figure out how to add .html to allt he individual posts. Stupid ass google blogger. If you use IE you should be able to make posts. Firefox, opera and Safari still don't work I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home